28.12.09

Allo!

My humans have been so busy with their pup that they've not had a chance to update this dog's blog for a long, long time. All the special dog cookie baking is on a hiatus. O well... I understand, it's a different stage of life in this family. On the bright side, I've got another one to sniff. :p


Hope all is well with my furry friends all over. Have a howling good 2010! Ooo...

Celebrated my third birthday recently with a banana dog muffin, complete with natural yogurt frosting and I'm still looking good. Probably need to get some dog dental check up soon for routine.

paws,
Latte

4 comments:

Cool Design Shelties said...

Nice to have you back....hope to read about you and your family in near future :o)

//Bente

PS: Congratulations to your humans with their new pup :o)

Chris and Ricky said...

Wow - I was shocked to see a post from our long-lost friend Latte!! Glad to know you are doing well. Your little sister is so adorable!! Take care and happy New Year!!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Latte!

Missed your blog posts a lot! Seems like you're having fun with your little brother ;) Hope your Christmas was a great one too...Happy Belated Birthday and hope you have a great 2010 too!

Scottie

Latte said...

@CDS, thank you! Great to be back, see ya around! :)

@ Ricky, Thank you!! And I love her so although she doesn't know enough to give me commands and I'm not aware enough to follow her signing.

@Scottie, Haha, it must be her boyish cut, she's a little sister but one can't really tell. thank you! Wishing you and your mum a wonderful decade ahead!