2.8.08

Brillante!

Thank you Levi and Cooper's Mum! We are so glad to receive our very first sparkling award on our blog from you :) My hoomans been surfing around my dog pals blogs and were always wondering what these awards were about.

Just as we have been given, here we'll paw it forward to: Happy, Amber, Reilly, Nottie Scottie, Tatum Tot, Ricky and Cody.

-----------------------------------------------
Suggested Rules for Accepting this Award are:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate 7 other blogs (I think 7 is a bit too many but I didn't make up this list.)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


8 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Oh...love sparkley things.....But I don't know 7 other blogs and you have already sent it to the couple I do. I shall just have to try harder at making some more blog buddies.

Chris and Ricky said...

Thanks Latte, but I am like Reilly. I don't know 7 other blog buddies well enough to send this award to. It is pretty though!

i said...

Congrats on your sparkling award! Thank you for passing it on to me. Really honoured!

Latte said...

Hi Reilly and Ricky,

It really can be quite difficult :p In any case, hope you like the award.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I will have to check out Amber, Tatum Tot, Ricky and Cody...that are all new to me.

Levi's mom

P.S. I vote for changing the '7' to a '5' to make it easier and less time consuming for humans.

Tatum Tot said...

Ooo how neats congratulationssss!

Amber said...

Hey there Latte, thank you for the sparkling award :)

~Amber

Latte said...

Hi A.D: Yup, I completely agree with you. Or we could just choose any number.

Hi Happy and Amber: You're most welcomed!